Contributions at every level -- whether $10 or $10,000 -- support programs and services that improve and save the lives of thousands of at-risk senior dogs across the U.S. Our work on behalf of the most vulnerable older dogs simply would not be possible without your support.
- $30 -- Helps a senior dog find a new home via a senior-for-senior adoption program.
- $50 -- Gives a senior dog waiting in a shelter an orthopedic bed.
- $150 --Subsidizes veterinary care to help a senior dog heal, preventing owner surrender.
- $300 -- Provides a senior dog with a teeth cleaning and dental care.
- $500 -- Feeds a senior dog a special diet for a year.
- $1,200 -- Supports a hospice program, ensuring comfort in a senior dog's final days.
- $2,500 -- Pilots a new, innovative, life-saving program for senior dogs.